Hi guys,

The Board met yesterday and the lack of snow made us consider some options for a “Plan B” with the same date (Jan 17, 2015) but some modifications. If we don’t receive additional snow between now and race day, be aware that (1) the limits on dog numbers will be reduced, (2) the 10 miles trail course will be changed (same start), (3) racers must use personal judgment on their decision to participate given that snow hooks may not be usable along the trail.

We need your help for race day !! We are looking to fill the following positions:
– On trails (4) (we won’t let you freeze for too long if it is really cold!)
– Timers (2)
– Handlers at start/finish line (4)

If you are interested, even for only a period of time, please contact Simi at
Another update will be sent closer to race day !
In the meantime, happy training !



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s